Thursday 19 January 2012

16012012

Have to work on Monday. It was not on schedule thou but last min changes :(
otherwise i could be able to accompany my silly boy and sleeping next to him ...
sigh ~ futhermore it's our 7TH MONTHSARY <3
Once knock off , head back home and changed.
Next moment , i met up with him at westmall.
and he's late again :P
wanted to have jap cruisine but ....
no more salmon roe rice bowl and sakae sushi buffet starts at 3 while we were where abt 2plus...
so in the end , got no choice ...
we head to KOPITIAM
he and his XIAOWANMIAN and i"ve my tomyam you mian with deep fried yan jiao <3
so many XDD AND XMM at west mall .. OHMYFGOD...Zzzz
then he went to buy drink for me <3
and next we walk around the mall and for some digestion before having my FROLICKS :) HEH HEH


YUMMY YUMMY ! <3
supposed to meet my mommy for shopping but just cancelled for my silly boy and our date.
took the shuttle bus back to his home ...
he start to do his stuff and i search video to watch.
while doing his stuff and i watch my video
we had CHOCOLATES
SOON WE WAS THINKING WHERE TO HAVE OUR DINNER
our decision of where to have dinner





IN THE END , WE HAVE OUR DINNER AT HIS PLACE.
FRIED RICE , WENDONG CHICKEN , SALMON WITH CHEESE , SOUP AND PAPAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment