Monday 2 January 2012

02012012

A SUNNY DAY

Silly boy doing his 24hours duty and i'm home sleeping till the sun has set down. Joking, woke up about 12plus and saw my baby first message when he woke up <3

He saw this blog and find it nice, im so happy to hear that but hopefully he say it from his bottom of his heart.
Then he took a long nap :(
Didn't really receive much message from him.. kinda sad!

Noon time , watching cartoon such as mickey mouse and crayon shin-chan :D childhood memories back :P LOLs~
Then went to ang mo kio hub with granny and bickson. I saw BURGER KING going to open outside AMK hub :) so happy to see that thou :x
Have our dinner at ICHIBAN SUSHI , granny's favourite place!
I get to eat my sashimi and sushi <3 , baby say i eat without him :(
I'M SORRY! :(
GROCERY TIME ~ 8BAGS OF PLASTIC BAG to carry back home :( ke lian ... so many bags ......


EVERY HOUR , EVERY MINUTE , EVERY SECOND... I'M JUST WAITING TO RECEIVE YOUR TEXT MESSAGE OR EVEN WHATSAPP <3








YOU ALWAYS ON MIND , EVERY MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE NOT WITH ME!
I'll miss you even more when ya just on my side :(

miss you when something good happens, because your the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because your the one that understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.


Sign off
16062011 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment