Saturday 7 January 2012

07012012

Finally it's saturday :)

2nd day of my work and cant wait to see my boy. Reached my work place about 1pm, slowly dragging my feets to the supermarket. Setting up my booth and as usual , talking to all the youngster promoter. We were talking all the way till 3.30pm and head for lunch at kopitam. Had my Mee Rebus and chit chating, back to work again.
And now , start to prepare my sample. It was delicious when it's hot but once it cold , the brown sauce become saltish and once the sauce keep reheating it would be even worst.

At around 5pm someone grab my waist on my back, and guess what... it's my boy. He's here for me :) and it was early , i thought he would reach about 7plus thou :D
Supposingly he should be heading off to his friend's birthday party at yishun but he didn't turned up. And his buddy Kevin doing his duty in camp, not able to sneak out and have dinner. So in the end , my poor boy have to sit at the sengkang library and wait for me to knock off.

Today , i off to wash my requisite at 7.45 so that i can leave the place by 8pm. Unfortunately , i had 2 cuts while i washing the knife :(


awww .. so painful. Luckily , my silly boy has plaster in his wallet.
He was super duper hungry at that moment, he didn't went to eat by his own.. SILLY BOY <3
We head to hougang and had MCDONALD'S. PROSPERITY CHICKEN SET MEAL FOR BOTH OF US ...
After that we went pasar malam that is near to the hougang station and we brought F&N popsicle and lastly 3 for $5 tibits :P LOLS



HOME SWEET HOME AND GOOD NIGHT.

sign off
16062011

No comments:

Post a Comment