Tuesday 10 January 2012

10112012

It's Tuesday! The day im waiting for since Sunday.
He has his nights out!
received his text at 7.58pm that he's off to CCK for his hair cut :)

Thinking where is conveience for both of us , in the end... we both meet up at yishun. LOLx
Took my bus 965 to yishun , take less than 30mins. While waiting for him , i was walking around the pasar malam and i found my WAFFLE HOTDOG =]
but but but ..... it was not that nice anymore Zzzzz sians ...

NOT AS TASTY AS BEFORE :(

Then next i walk into northpoint shopping mall , loitering around :X Finally got his text that he is reaching sembawang!
So i get myself waiting for him just infront of the control station.

And we walk towards the coffeeshop for his dinner and my supper :)
Last night i was watching television in the living room and they were introducing minced pork noodle and i was having the cravings and i got it tonight <3 wahahahahhahs :x 
terrible terrible... FEI SI WO LE LA!
HIS XIAO WAN MIAN & MEE KIA

MINCED PORK MEE POK <3


Walking back home from coffeeshop , sending me back home safely.
on the way back , talking about our travel.. 
hong kong or taiwan? ANSWER : HONGKONG!!!!
Reached at my void deck , suddenly talking about my career ...
and talking about my dreams... my silly boy starts to worry... 



NO MATTER WHERE I AM OR WHO AM I
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE I'M GONNA LOVE AND LIVE FOREVER



Sign off
16062011


No comments:

Post a Comment