Wednesday 11 January 2012

11012012

It's wednesday,finally!
4days more to end of this fcuking event job :x oops..
No sales at the moment , called up my aunt to ask her for her support.
Carrying 4cans of 420g each and 4box of bird nest drink and 2 box of crystal fruit bowl.
Walking towards the customer service to collect $10 voucher then walk to bus terminal to get back home.
No hand to call or text. Once I dropped my bags onto the floor. I text baby and told him I've knock off. But din keep track on his upcoming text.
He gave me a missed call too, luckily I called back. But I was surprise of his mystery visit to me :)) kekes ^^
Then we head to KFC FOR OUR DINNER :)
And took bus 965 back home.
With his accompanied back home as bring up my bulky bags ^^

Sign off
16062011

No comments:

Post a Comment