Thursday 5 January 2012

05012012 -YOMENYA GOEMON ; FINEST AND MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Woke up early in da morning to prepare for work. Sending a morning text to my baby and got his reply. Initially i thot i woke him up , but luckily i was not :x 
Reach my workplace early and my colleague not yet arrived so i went to buy my breakfast :)
Subsequencely, i went back to my clinic and start off my day, and it never end till late morning which ard 10plus. I was not able to text my baby and fortunately my baby is an understandable boyfriend , he knew i was busy and not able to reply him back. 
Once i got my time to eat my breakfast i quickily send a text to him , hoping to get his reply :) Back to work , and the workload starts again , and 1 asthma attack patient came in and i was released late. Then i wanna text my baby , and i saw his text that he BOOKINGOUT alr ,next minute my eyes was blinking brightly and smiling happily. Get to see my baby before i start off my 10days work for my mom... :( 
Meeting him at somerset at 1530hrs for lunch but both of us were late but today i was the late latecomer :X wahahahahahs^^ And he urge me to come faster as there's a surveryor wanna need his help for filling the questionaire. lolx 
but it was too late ~ aw oh :P

As soon as i arrived , we head to the Yomenya Goemon Japanese Spaghetti house located at Somerset 313. We had half & half set , and i think their tomato paste is way much nicer than the cream sauce , for my personal preference :D
After our late lunch , we were so bored and we online booked MISSION IMPOSSIBLE movie tickets , watching at plaza singapura. 2nd movie in 2012 , more to come.... Cant wait to watch JACK AND JILL thou. 
My darling complaint of his heel pain due to his NEW BROWN SHOE :x So we walk towards the triple one somerset NTUC FINEST to get a hansaplast. plaster pasted and felt much better. And i forgot about my FROLICK :( awwwwww .... sadded ...
SET A FOR ME AND SET B FOR HIM <3

HIS ELASTIC PLASTER :D

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE WITH LOVE <3
So we had a slow walk from somerset to dhoby ghaut. Went to find his magazine , prize stage and window shopping to let our time to pass faster.
FINALLY 1835hrs , we went up to the cinema to collect out ticket and queueing for POPCORNS. Getting BEN & JERRY deal but unfortunately , chocolate fudge NO MORE :( so baby got me cookie dough :) The threatre only open 5mins before the showtime , and my ice-cream melted :( 
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE : incredible , violence , funny , amazing... NCIE TO WATCH FYI <3

Baby sent me back to yishun even thou the time was 10pm and he said to his mom he will leave from his house to his camp at 11. Taking 25mins train ride , talking non-stop ... time pass super duper fast when its happy moments. And i order him to take the bus back home from yishun interchange so that he could reach home earlier but ... i was wrong :( sigh ~ 
Cant wait to see him again on saturday :) 
pls pass fast fast for this 2 days , i will be glad about it , heh heh. 
11:11 MAKE A WISH <3

WISHING YOU WERE RIGHT HERE WITH ME:D

I LOVE YOU , LOVE CANT BE MEASURED  BUT I WILL ALWAYS SHOWED YOU THE WAY I LOVE YOU <3

I MISS YOU ; I ALWAYS SMILE WHEN IM THINKING OF YOU! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment