Thursday 19 January 2012

15012012

It's my final day for my event job! :)
My deary accompanying me to work just like a week before ^^
but this time round , we woke up abit later :D
and we were kind of rushing for lunch :x
bus down to little india and train to sengkang~
long journey....
quickily settle down at swensen for lunch





WE HAD SO MUCH FOR LUNCH... Zzzzz seriously ...
At 1.30pm i walk in to the store to sign in and back to swensen to accompany my silly boy.
then we went to washroom and acc me back to COLD STORAGE :(
start work and my 2 crazy girls were there later...
den after that i manage to persuade my silly boy to wait for my 30mins break.
so he went up to the library and waited for me :)
what a sweet boyfriend <3
so we walk around , walk to metro and he brought his stuff ...
den he was thinking to chao geng...
so look up to the internet and find clinic that located near sengkang
and we manage to find one at kangkar but my blurry boy see it wrongly from the "gothere"
gotta enter and board the LRT for one more stops :X
Finally he's done with the consultation and he's off the next day
heading back to work :( sadded .. no choice .. back at 5plus .. omg ..
once that i leave for so long :D
nevertheless , its worthy <3
then my baby waited for me til i end work ^^
thought of heading for frolicks cos of my craving but in d end
stay put at compass point and had OLIO <3


FINALLY we set up our saving account :)
1st deposit of $400 <3
soon we went to cup walker to grab a cup of pearl milk tea.
my crazy loreal girl says its nice but ...
it wasnt , seriously ..
exceptional : pearl ^^
His accompany me back home once again.
Always love his company
someone whom i love , walk with me
hahahhaahhahahaha ... NONSENSE

No comments:

Post a Comment