Tuesday 10 January 2012

08012012

Waking up 9.45am on a Sunday morning. First ever time we woke up so early.
Prepare ourself and head out for breakfast and off to my work again. Sians!

My silly boy just to wake up early so that he could accomapny me for breakfast and send me to work-what a sweet boyfriend i have <3 heex ^^

Took bus 67 to little india and took purple line to sengkang. Reached sengkang damn early la! And we have our breakfast cum lunch at BURGER KING :D wahahahahahhahas ...
he with his beef burger and im with my chicken burger :)

Then we just walking around the shopping mall to let the time pass fast and get to my work :(
As soon as i leave to my work and he's off to ORCHARD with his mom and sister. I also wanna shopping la :x

Getting annoyed by the COCA COLA promoter... not only me but all of us there. hahahhahhahaha... but was nice to meet all of them there. luckily i was not the only young promoter :) kekes :D

End work and back home.. thought i could meet him for awhile after work and before he book in but turn out we din meet each other after that :( sadded. Waiting for his next nights out <3

sign off
16062011

No comments:

Post a Comment