Sunday 1 January 2012

01012012 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! A NEW YEAR HAS BEGAN. But we didn't manage to fulfill this task on the last day of 2011.
Nevertheless , we did manage to spent time together for the very last day. :))
What's our 2012 resolution? All I wanted is we could treasure and cherish each another every single day. A new beginning of the year for us. Put back all the past , and live for the future :D No sarcasm , quarreling , arguement. A brand new year for us to start with and 157days left for my boy to ORD! I can't wait for this day to arrive,  as it would allow us to spent more time together. =]

On this day , he tick me off by biting me back on my arm :(
It was hurtful and painful. No one has ever bite me off and he is one of them.
He get himself to sleep on the floor where i was on his bed , tears still rolling.
Then suddenly , he stood up and throw his pillow on his bed n staring at me- that was scary at one point of time.  I shift myself inward so that he would have the space, and we just sleep back-to-back.
Early morning i felt him holding my hands and tucking me into his blanket. <3
But in the late morning , his face start to turn blacky. No idea why , he just sat infront of his computer. And he fart , ohmygosh ... squeeze my nose , not to inhale his poisonous gas :x LOLs...
Finally , we got up and prepared to have lunch together with his family at Joo chiat for crab porridge. At the same time , we book 2 tickets of " We bought a Zoo " and watch at marina square.
Got into his dad's car and head off to claypot house for lunch. Alighting from his dad car before he put his car on a parking lot, he threw my bag of clothing into the car :( I was totally upset because inside the bag there is something secretive and worrying it would fall off from the bag. And my silly boy thought that i wanna pick up something to quarrel with him. It's a brand new year , why would i want to make myself and him miserable? Am i right to say that? I just want him to know and putting himself in my shoe too :) Even thou he was angry at that time , he still peel prawn for me.
Finally finished our lunch , set off to marina sqaure. We were early , we reach marina square about 3plus and we had 3hours to use up with. Walking around marina square and suntec city.
An hour before our movie start , we were sitting outside marina sqaure , next to pan pacific hotel , chilling off , chit chatting and discuss about our overseas trip :)
Walking towards to Golden village to collect our tickets and our POPCORN and not to forget my CHEESEDOG :)
The movie was awesome , how could you possibly buy a zoo in singapore? It's impossible.. but i'm not an adventurous person so yea ~ nevertheless it's a good experience to have if there's such opportunity.
Ended about 8.45pm , decided to get back home. My silly boy is having his 24hr DUTY , he gotta have sufficient rest/sleep. But my sweet boy still wanna accompany me back home :)
BABY I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU <3 <3 <3
I am so so so so missing him.
No idea what's my shift for the promotor. Wonder if i can survive for not seeing him for 10days , and if he can survive for not seeing me too. :(

Sign off ,
16062011 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment