Monday 27 February 2012

25012012

CHINESE NEW YEAR CHU 3

After he sleeping over at my place , its time for him to go back to his place le.
As soon as i done with preparing , heading out to take bus 171 back to his home.
His maid cooked lunch for us but in the evening , im meeting my mom for dinner and hes going along with me.
Finished our lunch and we have a rest at home , wait till 3plus be prepared for the evening dinner.
Finally done preparing and we soon head out to take bus to orchard - centrepoint.
My mom is early and we were late for 5mins :D

Decided to eat at aston as my mom love steak .. recommended her the place ...
Baby ordered fish n chip , i ordered my favourite salmon and her steak :P also together with 3 cup of red wine :)
In the end , this was my mom treats :D wahahahahhas ..
Then we took bus to his granny place ..
reached his granny place , and pai nian with his relative and help the adults with their buddhist prayer stuff and dinner is done.

dinner le ... continue with the prayer thing and his dad drove us to zouk
drink drank drunk :)
tequila shots , jager bomb , long island tea <3
but baby was unwell so we set off
took cab and head back home.
had a fun night thou =]

No comments:

Post a Comment