Tuesday 21 February 2012

24012012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR CHU 2

Today my baby is coming to my place to pai nian :)
he came over and we play mahjong together.
both of us lose money and the 2 senior win our youngster money.
then after it ended , he have dinner at my place then we went out.
initial plan was to go to chun dao he pan but it was kind of late.
then we went to watch movie at yishun GV
while walking to the gv , we saw his friend outside the threatre.
went to book ticket but no movie to watch , in the end watch viral factor...
same as his friend.. lols ~
luckily this movie , its nice to watch although its a long movie thou
but due to the late movie , i persuade him to stay at my home.
and he called his mom and his mom agreed
his first time staying at my home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment