Monday 27 February 2012

12022012

SUNDAY
Thought of watching movie with my baby
and we head to plaza singapura
and received my mom's call and asked my whereabout
so i told her and she say she wanted to ask me out for movie but im actually watching that with baby
and i invited her for the movie too
and my baby was not happy about it :(
lunch at kopitiam .. pepperlunch .. play game prize stage and baby caught a mickey mouse for me
and my mom having her dinner at cafe cartel so i went over and ordered some dessert.

cafe cartel @ PS never ever change my concept of them ... quality , service is still LOUSY!!!

finally movie started . buy my favourite nachos , popcorn and cheesedog :)
at the end of the movie my mom went back home and we walk up wanna have dinner at timbre
but sadly , it was CLOSED :(
but my baby was happy coz he saw many kittens outside old school. KInda jealous as once he took down the picture , no hesitation he upload the picture in his path account and changed his phone wallphoto..... Not as thou im jealous over the kittens but its the action that he does that make me jealous :D ahhhahahaha ...

No comments:

Post a Comment